Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

#AltenewLove

I'm interrupting my blogposts of more cards using the Distress Oxide glaze technique (which will continue very soon) to show you this. The most amazing thing happened yesterday when our mail came. I got a little envelope from Altenew Stamp Company. I thought hm...did I order something that I forgot about? But this envelope was a small, card sized one. I opened it, and inside was a little stamp set, and definitely something I would have bought. There was a letter thanking me for being a valued customer, and get this...the stamp set was personalized. I mean that they made a stamp out of my name! I am so amazed and thrilled by this.

Here's the stamp set they sent me


Isn't it amazing? It's like they know me and chose something I would love, and it has my name! Wow.

I was so excited that I went in and made a card with it right away. I know I will use this a lot. Thank you Altenew!


I feel like I won the lottery! Yes, I love Altenew stamps and inks, but they had me at quality products and great customer service.



I wanted to share this with all of you, first to tell you that Altenew is such a great company; but also, I hope you like my card. It came together so quickly, and was a lot of fun to make. 

I stamped the floral image with Versamark ink onto watercolor cardstock, and embossed it with JudiKins Gold Detail embossing powder. I colored the flowers and leaves with Tombow markers and used a water brush to pull out the color. It was fun and very fast and easy. Love! If you have a smallish floral stamp, you can also make a similar card.

Products Used:
The Dianne Johnson stamp set :-)
Altenew ALT1504 Garden Hydrangea Stamp set (for the sentiment)
Die-Namics MFT-847 Inside/Outside Stitched Rectangles
Hero Arts DI198 Infinity Nesting Rectangles
Tombow Markers 905, 126, 177
Niji water brush
Veramark ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
JudiKins Gold Detail embossing powder
Papertrey Berry Sorbet cardstock
Core'dinations 80# White Canvas cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock
various sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne