Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Have a Beautiful day!

One of my most favorite stamps in the new Magenta Spring Collection is by the super talented Nathalie Métivier. I so love this stamp. This card is being featured on the Magenta blog today.


You could either color this in, or stamp and emboss on an overall wash of color. It was such a pleasure to color it! I stamped the image and the sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I used Prismacolor pencils to color. At the end, I added clear Wink of Stella glitter brush marker over each petal, and made dots at the center of each blossom with a Wedding Dress white Pico embellisher.

Here are some close-ups of that detail


I just love the white Pico dots on this flower; Nathalie's stamp was made for this embellishment.


The "Have a Beautiful day" sentiment is my design for this collection, and honestly, I had Nathalie's beautiful stamp in mind when I made it. 

Magenta Products Used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).


Other Products Used:
Prismacolor Pencils:
PC929 Pink
PC993 Rose
PC923 Scarlet Lake
PC1096 Kelly Green
PC1090 Kelp Green
PC1005 Limepeel
White
Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher
Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints 13 die set
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock 80# and 110#
So Silk Beauty Pink Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne