Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

You Are in My Heart

I love this sentiment for someone who has been having a bad year, to let them know you are thinking of them during the holidays, and always. This card is featured on the Magenta blog today.



I stamped this using my MISTI tool, and colored the stamp with Tombow markers, adding more color layers each time I stamped down. The effect makes it look like an old fashioned hand painted ornament. The top and bottom of the ornament were embossed in gold. The sentiment was added using Mowed Lawn Distress ink.

This stamp actually has two lovely ornaments, but I only used one in order to make room for this sentiment. The panel was matted with Stardream Jupiter cardstock and mounted onto a base card. A few sequins were scattered on for some bling

Magenta Products used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).

02.314.N Elegant Ornaments

07.957.K You are in my heart

Other Products used:
Tombow Markers: 835, 743, 245, 126
Versamarker
Stardust Stickles
WOW Rich Gold embossing powder
Mowed Lawn Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock 80# & 110#
Star dream Jupiter cardstock
Various sequins
Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne