Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wonderful World With Nuance

This is my post on the Magenta Blog today, April 18!
Sometimes I like to just paint with Nuance. To do that, I tap some colors into a watercolor palette and add a little water mixed with Perfect Pearls powder. I can use these just like any watercolors, and the colors are so beautiful! I find this to be such a fun, Zen coloring experience.


I stamped the "Bubbles" stamp from the new Magenta Summer 2016 collection onto watercolor paper, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Using a watercolor brush, I painted clear water into each circular space, one by one, and added touches of Nuance here and there. The Nuance expands to fill the space covered by water.

Since my plan was to use the new "Wonderful World" sentiment, one of the bubbles at the bottom became the Earth, by first using some blue and then some green Nuance. I added a sprinkling of sequins at the end.

Magenta Products Used:

48.016.M Bubbles

07.955.G What a Wonderful World

MNU001 Turquoise

MNU002 Bright Yellow

MNU003 Purple

MNU004 Jade

MNU006 Orange

MNU007 Raspberry

MNU008 Golden Yellow

MNU009 Grass Green

MNU011 Cerulean Blue

Other Products Used:
Black Onyx Versafine stamp pad
Judikins Detail Clear embossing powder
Perfect Pearls powder
Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock
So Silk Fair Blue cardstock
Various sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne