Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Inchies and Magenta Nuance

Why yes, I AM supposed to be working on my Inspiration Station project for September. Can't. stop. pressing Inchie+ Artboard Squares into Magenta Nuance mixed with pearly water. You might see these squares again some time in the future!


I sprinkled Magenta Nuance powders around on my craft mat and sprayed with pearly water (1/4 tsp Perfect Pearls Pearl mixed with 2 oz water). I pressed Inchie+ Artboard squares into the puddles. Each one was like opening a present. These have a lot of shine in real life. I plan to stamp on some of these, and some are like little artworks of their own. Really fun! I absolutely love Inchie Artboard Squares and how they react with color and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne