Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Magenta Summer 2015 Collection

Exciting news, the new Magenta Summer 2015 Collection is here!  I'm very pleased to have five of my designs in this newest collection. Please check out pages 4 and 5 for my Zentangle inspired stamps.  There is also a Template TM70 on page 9 inspired by my designs. There is a lot to love in this new collection, including some beautiful designs by Natalie, Helene, and some especially wonderful new designs from Ellie Knoll, another of our design team members. I also am happy to see lots of new stencils in this collection.  There is definitely something for everyone here!


If you are having any trouble viewing the catalog, please go the Magenta blog here

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne