Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Magenta Challenge - February 2015


February 2015 - Magenta Challenge :
Valentine's Day
Create a Card, a Layout or even an altered object, if you feel like it,
follow the theme and use at least one Magenta product :

papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard and more...

You have until February 29th to enter!

Here's my card:


I used this stamp from Magenta

Heart Burst  42.237.H
And stamped it 4 times (top to bottom and side to side, lining up the bottom points in the heart), using Versamark Ink.   I then embossed the hearts with White Diamond embossing powder from Judikins.

For the sentiment, I used this Magenta stamp

Multilingual I Love You  07.927.H
I selectively inked only the first two lines, and stamped with Versamark, then embossed with White Diamond embossing powder.
You could select any or all of the languages in this great sentiment stamp

There is a funny story about this card design.  I was working on my February Challenge card, and emailing with Helene at Magenta about something else.  Since I was pleased with how my card was working out, I sent Helene a photo of the card, and she immediately sent me back a photo of a blog post she was working on, in which she had used the stamp in the exact same way!  And I thought I was so clever!  She said "Great minds think alike!" (to which I felt very complimented).  Helene used red ink on white paper, and she also had some other cards in her post using this same stamp.  You can view her post here; do yourself a favor, and click over to see her post.  Helene's style is the essence of  the elegance that is Magenta!

Now it's your turn!  Have some fun and enter the challenge!

You could win this Magenta Prize :


One entry per person only!!!
Please go here and use In linkz to submit your page



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne