Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Magenta Fall and Winter 2014 Collection

Today is the day!  I'm over the moon thrilled about the new Magenta collection.  I am especially excited that Magenta used my idea for a couple of multi-lingual sentiment stamps.  We have "Thank You" and "Merry Christmas" in a variety of languages.  Choosing which to use was hard, and we wish we could have used them all!  One that I was sure I wanted was Icelandic, and Magenta graciously agreed.  It makes me giddy every time I see these stamps!


I feel this way about the whole new collection, honestly.  Wait until you see the adorable chubby birds!  Susie Tracy and I were also honored to have some of our sample cards published in this supplement. Click on the link below to view the catalog, and let me know what you think!

If you are local, we are taking orders at the shop right now for these new stamps!  Please come in or call to place your order.  If you are not local, you can order these from your local retailer, or directly from Magenta.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have my order in for the new stamps!!!! I am soooo excited for the two designed by you Dianne!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne