Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dreamweaver Pasted Images and Zentangle

We had such a wonderful time at the annual Christmas party at Art 'n Soul!  Thanks so much to everyone who attended, it was wonderful to see you all!  We had multiple demos to share with everyone, including our guest artist, Helene from Magenta, Susie, Debbie and Marj.  We also had many sample cards to provide inspiration, from myself, Susie, Debbie, Marj, Deb, Patti and Sue.

I sat at a demo table with Marj, who was demoing the paste technique with Dreamweaver Stencils.  Marj had also pre-pasted some cards, and I sat and demonstrated Zentangle on them.  I honestly had so much fun doing that!

I had previously Zentangled on this owl that Marj made for me, using Dreamweaver Gold embossing paste.  It was so smooth, that it was effortless to draw on.  I just used a Micron 01 black pen.

Pasted image by Marj Marion
Zentangled by Dianne Johnson
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 751 Open Owl
Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste

I completed the following two at the party on Sunday.  They are both beautiful cards that Marj made and then offered to let me Zentangle on the pasted images:

Card by Marj Marion
Zentangled by Dianne Johnson
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 674 Oval Ornament
Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste
Memory Box Die 98732 Winterberry Sprig


Card by Marj Marion
Zentangled by Dianne Johnson
Dreamweaver Stencil LJ 906 Maple Branch
Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste

This next one of the ornament is an image that Marj pasted for me to Zentangle onto, and I completed it at home

Image pasted by Marj Marion
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 674 Oval Ornament
Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste

I brought home a few more images that Marj pasted, and offered to me to add Zentangles, so I will post those as I get them finished.  I hope you like these!  If you are local to Art 'n Soul, I will have these on display at the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne