Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Leaf Fish

I've talked before about how when Helene was in Washington to teach, she challenged us to use our stamps in different ways.  This is one that she showed us - how to make these adorable fish with a leaf stamp.  Just draw a triangle for the tail, and add an eye.  I wanted to make a sample for our shop to remind everyone to look at their stamps differently.  The seaweed is a leafy branch stamp.  Try it, it's really fun!

by Dianne Johnson

Magenta Stamps used:  Bold Leaf 23.180.C;   Bold Branch 37.266.O;   Dots 23.114.C; 
There is Magic All Around Us 07.807.I
Memento Inks used:  Bamboo Garden; Rose Bud; Tangelo; Bahama Blue; Grape Jelly; Tuxedo Black
Other:  So Silk Blue cardstock; Embossing Folder - Tiny Bubbles - Cuttlebug 37-1229
Enamel Dots from My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne