Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Zen Bleu

I've been Zentangling in the evenings to unwind, and have been sticking my pieces up everywhere.  I did this one last night, and decided to stick it to a card base that I had lying around, and take it in to Art 'n Soul for the Zentangle table.  I'm not completely happy with the earthworm-type image, but I really like the idea of using it as the string.

By Dianne Johnson
For my Art 'n Soul readers, our Magenta order is due in on Friday the 19th, and I will be there!  Many of the new stamps from the new Magenta catalog will be in the order.  You do not want to miss this!  I have some samples at the shop already, and they will be appearing on the Magenta blog soon.  After that, I will also share them here, and I'm working on more.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne