Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Memory Box Dies

For my Art 'n Soul readers, I just wanted to let you know that we have received the first shipment of Memory Box dies and stamps from the new 2013 Holiday collection!  It arrived at the shop late today, too late to even be unpacked; but I will be doing that first thing tomorrow.  Please come by and see what we got in!  Check out Memory Box online for what's in the new collection, and make your wish list.  If we didn't get in what you want, we have the catalog open, and will be sending another order very soon.  Also check out the Memory Box blog (a link is below in my favorite blogs list) for some cool projects using their new dies.

Here are a few of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne